I have come to really love Facebook. I'm not on there all the time, but it has enabled me to catch up with friends I'd lost touch with since High School. It helped me to very easily arrange a little get together with some dear friends during my visit to Arkansas. It was so fun to see you all and to catch up. Next time, maybe I'll just get a hotel room-people can come and go, but those of us who feel the need-and you know who you are-can just stay up all night chatting. (We're not too old for that yet, are we???) I truly wasn't ready to go as those poor teenage workers were cleaning and closing up all around us! :) It was a great evening and I look forward to more visits!
Front: Jason Dare, Kris Nichols Smith, Amanda Whitehead Hemphill
Second: Amy Matthews Scaccia, Amy Shirley, Mayme Claire Gillham Eans, me
Back: Jeff Scaccia, Devin Shirley, and Mike Wells
Claire, Amy, me and Amanda--Dearest friends a girl could have! I've known Claire and Amy since 1st grade! Amanda in 7th! Pretty amazing that we were so close, when you think of our different interests back then. Claire was into art , Amy - journalism, I was the choir girl, and Amanda was awesome in Band. We had many main courses together though. Somehow we just fit! ;) You always supported me in what was important to me-even when it had to do with my church and you didn't quite understand it. You knew that it was important to me and that was enough for you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for always being such wonderful friends to me.



0 comments:
Post a Comment