On July 7th, the kids and I left for Arkansas! After a very tearful goodbye at the Security Checkpoint we made it down to catch our plane. The kids were good, especially for having to get up at 4am! We made it to Mom and Dad's for dinner and Chuck and Chelsie brought the kids over! It was so good to see them. I'm sad though, because I didn't know that it would be the only time I saw Chuck and I didn't even get a picture with him. :( (He had been sick and was making up lots of work before they left on their own family vacation.)
We were happy to get to go out to their house the next day in Ward and play! We brought water balloons to add to their slip 'n slide and the kids had so much fun together! Grandma even got a little silly and was "accidentally" squirting people as she tried to knot the balloons.
We had so much fun and Chelsie made us a YUMMY dinner of Roast and "Loaded " Potato Salad. (The kids want me to get that recipe by the way!) It was a really fun afternoon! Thanks, Chelsie!!
The Big ATTACK!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment