One thing that Kate and Ian wanted to do was go fishing with Grandpa while we were in Arkansas. Our dear friends, the Spradlins, invited us over to fish in their pond. Ian wanted to show me the BIG worms they were using. Brother Spradlin was taking loads of pictures and my battery died before I could get them with the fish. So, when I get copies of his pictures, I'll add them to these.
On Friday, July 10th, Dad got off early and met us at the Conway Library. They had this cool "Aztec" type, hands on display that the kids really enjoyed. We then went to the Conway Bowling Alley. I think that Emily and Erin were the only ones who had bowled before. They all had a good time and Katelyn and Ian really picked it up quick! :)
Katelyn, Erin, and Ian at the library.
Katelyn was hilarious! She kept letting the ball go in funny ways. She do it in 'slow motion', then she'd run up to the line and stop just in time to let the ball go. She was great!



0 comments:
Post a Comment