Thursday, May 8, 2008

First day in Paris


Well everyone, we are back! We had such a wonderful time! We enjoyed mostly gorgeous weather, beautiful sites, and wonderful company! These pictures are of our first evening in Paris. We took a wonderful long walk from St. Michel over to the Sorbonne, down and over the Ponte Neuf Bridge to check out the outside of the Louvre, and back up to Notre Dame. It was raining a bit. (We felt like we brought it with us! It was beautiful in Seattle while we were away!) We loved our little apartment and its location just a couple of blocks away from Notre Dame Cathedral. Enjoy these first pictures... I'll post more later...

3 comments:

Platteborze Possy said...

It looks beautiful over there! I love all the buildings and the architectural beauty of it all. I'm glad you're back, but I bet it was hard to leave the most romantic city in the world:):) Way to go on the slide show!

Lynne said...

It sounds like you had a great time with Mark. Great pictures. Looking forward to more.

Colleen said...

What a magical trip! Ahhhh, Paris! Can't wait to see more. And I can't believe Erin is 9 either!