Tuesday morning, Spencer went out and took one last stroll before saying 'goodbye'. Here are a few final goodies.
Cafe that Hemingway, Picasso, and others frequented.
St. Germaine (neighborhood church)
Little garden spot by the Institute of France
Spencer wiped out after his wonderful 'vacation'.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tuesday Morning-Time to Leave
Posted by Aimee Oliver at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow! what a great time- i'm very jealous. and not only of spending 3 days in the lourve, sure beats our trip to toad suck daze! ha. thanks for sharing all the details- you have some great pictures.
Hey! I ALMOST got a sleeping photo of you two on the way back form Versailles, but you woke up just in time to save yourselves! But if I had it, I would make the perfect partner to the one of Spence sleeping! I love all the photos. That was a great trip!
What and incredible trip! The art and architecture alone are amazing! It is overwhelming to think of the time and dedication people had for their work, one piece could take a lifetime. Thanks for sharing all of your amazing trip!
Post a Comment