I really needed this trip to Arkansas. Just one of those times that I really needed to see my family. I love them so much and miss them. I feel so distant sometimes, especially from my brothers' families. I don't do enough to keep in touch. Sorry! I want to try to do better! Above is a picture of all of us. Chuck, Chris, Mom, Dad, Corey, Me, and Amanda. I love you all!
This trip we got to see my Parents, Chuck and family, and Corey and family, as Amanda is in Utah and Chris in Texas. I felt bad that I didn't get a picture with Chuck, but here are the rest.
Mom totally made time for us our entire trip, even when not feeling too great! She even came with us up to Nauvoo, IL. We had a wonderful time with her and really appreciated her coming! The kids LOVED sharing this time with her! Thanks, Mom!
The night before we were leaving, I realized that I didn't have a picture with my Dad. He was THRILLED that I wanted one of him in his jammies-right ready for bed! Thanks for being patient, Dad. Love you!
We had lots of fun goofing off at Rebekkah and Corey's. You helped Katelyn fall in love with Michael Jackson (thanks, a lot! :) on our 80's UTube Night. We loved our time together and I loved seeing the kids getting to play together! Love you!



3 comments:
Ah, so fun. I'm sorry about no pics with Chuck, too! He loves you and I know he enjoyed being able to see you!
That's the best part about going home, seeing family! It's so great that your kids have cousins their age too! I love that you got to see friends that you caught up with on Facebook! It really is a neat little tool. The horseback riding looks so fun, you may have to invest in some riding lessons now that you are home!
I'm so happy you got to spend time with your family! It looks like you guys had a fabulous trip! We'll have to get together to share stories of our vacations!
Post a Comment