Saturday, August 1, 2009

Holiday World

The last visiting day in with Tony and Lynne, we went to Holiday World, Indiana. Never heard of it? Me neither! But, oh, was it fun! They had different sections of the park named after different Holidays and the rides had Holiday names, too! There was a huge water park in the middle, so people stayed in swimsuits and flip flops all day. Never experienced that before! I remember distinctly being pulled off a ride at Lagoon for having 'Open toed' sandals on!
The place was great! They had free sunscreen and free drink stations all over the place! And the food prices were really quite reasonable, too! (I guess this is free advertisement day for them! ) :)
We had so much fun together! It is always hard to really get to know nieces and nephews from afar, and I really felt like we all were really comfy and having a great time with each other! So nice!












So funny to watch them dance!!











Favorite ride of the day: The Pilgrims Plunge!!!




I unfortunately had a little too much fun and was in tons of pain the next day flying home. I hurt my neck on the rollercoaster and then helped with the luggage and all. NOT FUN!! I ended up in bed for a few days and getting to know my chiropractor very well! No more rollercoasters for me.. :(



0 comments: