We've been having lots of fun since school got out! The best thing is getting to sleep in!!! I love having kids old enough to get their own cereal in the mornings! When the weather is good, you tend to let the chores go and get out of the house! (Chores will always be there tomorrow!)
Last Thursday, Spence surprised us and came home early!!(5:54pm Whoa!) He had even stopped by and picked up a picnic dinner for us! He took us up to Kayak Pointe Park and we had a wonderful evening together! It meant so much to me that he came up with this and did dinner and everything! What a great guy! It was a little overcast, but the water was so still and peaceful! The kids loved playing with logs (again!) and at the playground. It would be a perfect area for a family reunion. (My opinion, take it or leave it) Maybe we can get those close by up for a picnic or something!



1 comments:
I love surprises like that!! It sounds like you all had a really nice day! I grew up around there and it is really beautiful.
Post a Comment