On Saturday, June 7th, we went down to Shoreline to see Bridget in her dance recital. It was fun to get together, and as you can see below, Bridget was quite a star!! Katelyn was so excited to get to sit by Freddy during the performances!
A Star is born!!
Bridget with her adoring fans!
Yummy lunch at Old Spaghetti Factory.
Emily hid in the last picture, so I got one with her and her "Auntie Jen".
We had a wonderful time and are looking foward to more time together this summer!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Fun with Cousins
Posted by Aimee Oliver at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey Aimee! I'm so glad you had your camera!! Thank you for taking the pictures, and thanks for letting your day with us be the subject of your post! It was such a nice way to spend a Saturday.
Love,
Jen
p.s. I love that one of Bridget after the concert, looking up at Spence and holding her roses. That is just so precious. Thanks again!
Great pics - like Jen, I also really like that one of Bridget looking up after the recital. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment