I'm catching up again on our blog! We had a wonderful Father's Day Weekend!! The sun was shining and it was in the 70's. Whoo hoo! On Saturday, we hurried and got our chores done and then went down to the zoo. We got to see the new flamingos and we looked and looked for the new baby gorilla, but couldn't see her anywhere. :( It was a fun day with riding the carousel, playing in the play area, getting ice cream treats! The only dissapointment was that we tried to feed the birds at the end of our visit and they were already stuffed from being fed all day long. The kids were climbing trying to force them to eat! I think Emily was the only one who succeeded for a few minutes! We had a GREAT TIME together!!






1 comments:
I love this zoo and was super excited that you got such a close up shot of the jag. Isn't he beautiful!
Post a Comment