Sunday, June 1, 2008

Spring Piano Recital



On Saturday, Emily and Erin had their Spring Piano Recital. It was held at our Ward building in the Relief Society Room. We were lucky that our friends, Arden, Corin, and Beth Tobey could come hear the girls. Erin's first song was "Forest Drum" by Faber.





Erin's second piece was Bach's Minuet. She has had it memorized for quite some time. She did a really good job!






Emily's first piece was "Blues Scales" by Palmer. She worked hard to make that 'blues' sound.



I'm having a hard time downloading Emily's second piece. I'll try it in another post and see if that helps!

No luck! I guess it is too big! Oh well, hope you enjoyed our mini recital!

1 comments:

Colleen said...

Those girls sound great! We are just getting Zach and Ben started this fall. I am so excited to hear "actual" songs instead of the "made up" ones.