I hope you all don't mind but I'm going to add a few pictures from last year. Many of you haven't seen them and I think this would be the easiest way to share. They are all from Christmas time.
The first set of pictures is of a Christmas Progressive Dinner that we did with a few of our neighbors. We love where we live and we love our dear friends. We had a great time with the Tobeys, vonTrothas, and Cartiers. We ended up at our house for a darling Nativity that the kids put on and dessert. We had a great time!
To enjoy go to:
http://www.slide.com/r/Il7Yza9y3T_KxpXFPCmk-dnlWcJDxdk-?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
We have a few of Emily and Erin's Christmas piano recital at:
http://www.slide.com/r/wtGMTDIW7z_kSy0MHpL48k3n32BXI6-1?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
And finally our family Christmas photos for 2007. We had a wonderful time in Sequim with Doug and Theresa's gang. Nat and Jen came with Freddy and Bridget and we all had such a great time together. We painted, made Gingerbread houses, played games, sang carols, watched movies, and ate, and ate, and ate! ;) We love them all and are so lucky to be close!
Enjoy:
http://www.slide.com/r/AtHLbTuO6D9iZWkbDThwIzjeuRNh9fz4?previous_view=lt_embedded_url
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Saving Memories
Posted by Aimee Oliver at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Really cute pictures -- I especially liked the ones from Christmas. The kids all look really grown up and cute. Looking forward to seeing more!
Post a Comment