I can't believe that Emily has turned 12 on us. It has been wonderful to see her "assimilate" into Young Womens. (Hows that for a Trekky term! :) The girls have been so sweet and welcoming to her, it has been great! Last month was her last Primary Program and she just looked so out of place. Her height has always been an issue, but you could tell she was barely hanging in there during the presentation. She did a song with a special group and all of the kids were about up to her rib cage!! Fast forward to now, she just fits in so well with the youth. She loved getting her new ipod and getting such a big spontaneous smile made it so worth it! She is a great girl and I am so proud of her!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congratulations Emily! It IS crazy how fast they are growing up - K's only got another 6 weeks. So wierd!
Wow! 12! That is the magic number for these youth. I am sure she is loving YW!
12!!! How did that happen! Happy birthday girl! I miss you and wish I were there!
I cannot believe she is 12! time flies so fast!
Post a Comment