I went to my hairstylist today for a cut and color and I love what she did to my hair! The gray is starting to attack me! And while they are not heavily consentrated in any one area, they have to stick straight up so I have to use massive amounts of product to glue them down ! Not fun!
She blended two colors together for me and so I'm SLIGHTLY darker, and she gave me what's called a stacked bob. It feels so good and light, and easy to take care of- just the thing for our trip to Paris next week! We can't wait!! I'll update with pictures when we get back!!



4 comments:
Cute hair! I got my hair cut yesterday too. I went in for one thing and came out with another. Sometimes it's just good to have a change. Have fun in Paris.
Very cute!!! I am iching to get my hair done too. You always look great and by the way you deserve to have a few gray hairs....you are a super mom and that job seems to bring the gray on. Have a fabulous time in Paris!!!!
I love the hair cut!!! I think it fits you perfectly. I am so jealous that you are going to be in Paris...that sounds like so much fun!!! Cory is flying to Florida this weekend, and I have to stay home :(...I've been dying to take a trip somewhere. Oh, well...maybe this summer.
You look adorable!
I just got mine done, too. But nothing dramatically different. I had a lot of unruly white ones to cover. I am sure I had more than you!
Can't wait to see your pics from Paris.
So jealous. ...Theresa
Post a Comment