Before the summer ended, I wanted us to have a picnic dinner at one of my favorite places: Kayak Pointe Park. It is such a beautiful place. Spence even tried to get off early and we met him by the freeway and headed north. We fought traffic all the way up and as we got there the Park Ranger was closing the park. You can imagine our dissapointment. I asked Spence to ask him if it was really closed. The Ranger said he'd give us about 20 minutes. YEAH! So instead of a picnic, we just got out and played. It was such a GORGEOUS sunset and we loved every minute of what turned into 45 minutes that he gave us! We ended up eating in the car on the drive home. What time we had was fun and so peaceful!
I could sit and watch the water all evening! So peaceful!
Erin LOVES to climb!
My sweet boy balancing on the driftwood.
Can't you see the stress leaving him?
Taking a walk around the park.
Sweet Katelyn with her hands FULL of rocks!
Starting to get a little nippy as the sun goes down.
So beautiful!
Spence had them racing along the driftwood! Amazing no twisted ankles!
Ok, I'll be still but I WON'T Smile! (Ian)
Ignore me, look at that glorious sunset!
THANK YOU, MR. PARK RANGER!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment