May 17th was extra special in that we got to go to our Nephew, Freddy's baptism. His Grandma and Grandpa Byington came from Virginia and his Grandpa Byington baptized and confirmed him. His Uncle Spencer gave the talk on Baptism and Uncle Doug gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. Freddy, his sister, Bridget, and his cousins got up and sang "I'm trying to be like Jesus". It was beautiful and the spirit was very strong! We were so happy that we could be there and be a part of his special day!
Grandma and Grandpa Byington, Jen, Freddy, and Bridget.
Cousins "trying" to be still and happy.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Freddy's Baptism
Posted by Aimee Oliver at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow -- you're really getting on a role these days. lol Great to see most everyone in the pictures.
I'm glad the baptism went well. Freddy looks so happy! Great pictures!
There is always such a special spirit at baptisms. I love that wacky face picture! Fun times!
Post a Comment