Friday, May 15, 2009

Erin's 10th Birthday Party

We had to celebrate Erin's birthday a little late this year as she was doing the play on her birthday. She invited friends over after school for snacks and cake and ice cream. Then, we hit the theatre for the new Hannah Montana Movie. I think they all had a great time!


I know, not as cool as the Roller Skate cake from last year. But 6 layers of yummy goodness from her mama! :)



Erin LOVES Peanut Butter!!




Crazy, Cool Girlies!!!





2 comments:

Colleen said...

Could it be that it was already two years ago that she celebrated her 8th birthday when I was teaching her CTR 8 class?! Man time is flying!! It looks and sounds like a GREAT 10th birthday!!

Chelsie said...

10! What! She is getting old quick, Aimee. You better watch those girls!

So, I really want some cake now. That looked awesome. Way to make it special. I have a hard time making special cakes. Sigh. You will have to send me ideas. I WAS going to make a cake in the shape of a LIGHT SABER this year for Tyler (cool, right?) but then he decided at the last minute he didn't want a Star Wars party after all, he wanted a TRANSFORMERS party! Ugh!

You all look well. Miss you!