The Easter Bunny delivered wonderful baskets this year. He couldn't find Erin's pink basket as she had hidden it from the day before, so she got to use Mommy and Daddy's. (We didn't mind sharing-we still got lots of eggs ourselves!)
Here is the whole crew after church on Sunday. Our good friend John Tobey came over and took our picture. Ian had worn his cute new suit jacket, but was ready to get OUT of church clothes!
Emily and I had a great time together Sat. night searching--and I mean searching, for Easter Dresses. It is hard to dress a 12 year old with the body of some 17 or 18 year old. While we didn't find a bright Spring color, we both were very pleased with our dresses. I think Emily is especially pretty!
We found dresses for Erin and Katelyn weeks ago. Erin new exactly what she wanted as soon as she saw it, but she still tried on about 6 other dresses-just for fun! She will be my little shopaholic! She looks bright and beautiful!
Doesn't Katelyn look beautiful? I was very surprised (and pleased) when she chose this very pretty, and very feminine dress. She even asked me for a necklace to wear! (Her inner girl is starting to emerge!!!!)
Before I close, I just wanted to say that Easter is about so much more than the bunny and new dresses. While I love traditions, one that we don't have a picture of is sitting at the dinner table and talking about our Savior and what he means to us. I love hearing what my kids learn at church and their opinions and questions about their Savior. I love hearing Spencer share his love and testimony to us. I do Know that Jesus Lives and that He loves me. I know that because of Him, I can repent of my sins and I can see and be with Him and our Father in Heaven again. I know I sent this website out on my Facebook, but my mom sent it to me and I thought it was beautiful. Enjoy and Happy Easter!!



3 comments:
What a fun Easter! I love the dresses! You girls look so beautiful! We sure do miss you guys! Happy Easter!
Wow - 2 posts within 2 days!! Fantastic! Everyone looks great.
Loved it! Those Easter dressed are beautiful! You all look wonderful. I loved the visual of you around your table, so human and normal. Love you guys!
Post a Comment