Monday, March 30, 2009

Anniversary Dinner

On Friday, March 27th, Spencer made us dinner reservations at "Sky City" at the Seattle Space Needle.  I was so excited to go!  The restaurant rotates around very slowly and you get this AMAZING view of everything!  I didn't really feel the movement except when I was trying to read the menu.
To start out, Spence and I shared the above Spinach Salad and the Lobster Bisque below.

 
 They were both delicious, but while the Bisque had great flavor, it had the consistancy of gravy.  We enjoyed dipping our yummy bread in it.
We both really enjoyed our main dishes.  Definitely no boxes to go on this date!
I ordered the Seafood Trio.  It was delicious and interesting.  You can see the prawns, Salmon, and scallops.  It also had mushrooms and this very interesting Washington Apples slaw.  The scallops and the slaw together was so good!  I loved every bite!
Spence got the Prime Rib Dinner.  It looks pretty bland next to mine. :)  But he said it was really good!  It was so flavorful and tender!  He didn't even ask for any steak sauce or anything!  And how can you go wrong with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus?  
The picture at the top is of us after sharing our dessert.  We shared 3 scoops of delicious Sorbet: Blackberry, Raspberry, and Mango.  Our undisputed favorite was the Mango! YUM!






0 comments: