We got together last night with our dear friends, the Nguyens. We had such a great time! We munched on yummies and played lots of games! Our new favorite is "Pounce". Thanks Kami, Marsha, and Heidi for helping us learn this game! It is played with Rook Cards. So get a few sets together and give me a call and I'll explain the rules! It is lots of fun! Erin and Emily love it, too! (probably for 8 and above) We stayed up til midnight and banged on our pots and pans to "ring" in the New Year! We had a great time!

Me and my Honey! (Can you tell it is 1am??! Boy, we are getting old and tired!)
Have a wonderful New Year and I hope you enjoy catching up on our blog and what a busy December we had. Love you all!



5 comments:
What a fun night! Having a family friendship is so great!
Wow. The family looks great and it's nice to see you blogging again! Looking forward to more! :-)
Oh my, between leaks and celebrations, you DID have a busy month! I just had to say, we have that SAME guitar! May yours stay nice and pretty. Ours was given to a two year old, evidently a mistake...
Wow...you sure know how to party! I think I've played that "pounce" game...its fun!
You guys look great! It's fun to see these pictures and know what you are up to lately. What a great way to keep in touch! I'll check in again soon!
Post a Comment