Ah, the milestones of life! Potty training, dressing ourselves, pouring our own cereal, and now riding without training wheels!!! I can't believe how my baby is growing up! He doesn't allow me to do much for him anymore!! In fact, I can't say I had much to do with him learning to ride the 2 wheeler! Our neighbor has a very heavy, teeny tiny bike that they have let Ian play with for the last couple of weeks. Well, yesterday, instead of riding the little one, he was riding Corin's Big Bike! Total shock! In fact, the Nedry's came by and I went outside with them and was shocked at seeing Ian whiz by! We were so excited! This morning he got up early and wanted to go out and ride. It was very hard to have him get dressed and get some breakfast before heading out! He's been riding all morning, so I thought I should get it documented!!! Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so exciting! It is a big step, now he can go faster and farther! I love the 2 wheeler!
That is awesome! What an exciting time for a kid!
I saw him on Saturday, and he is a little maniac on his bike. Already doing tricks. Maybe he can teach Sydney. She needs a little confidence booster.
Post a Comment